Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've posted anything.  I've been busy, and could have blogged about many things but for some reason I didn't.  Well that's not entirely true.  I know I didn't because I'm pretty sure no one is reading my blog so I thought why go through all the trouble?  And I know the answer to that question.  This blog isn't really about how many people read my posts -- it's about me appreciating my life, my interests and talents, and maybe my need to account for what I do with my day so I have something to tell people when they ask "what have you been up to"?

So what have I been up to?  Well, babies have been born so blankets have been crocheted, family has been enjoyed (sometimes endured) and entertained, vacations have been taken.  I was able to tick off a couple more items on my list of things to do before I turned 50, and presented a five minute talk at the Tacoma Art Museum.

Okay, so that's about it for the catch-up.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment