Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time is just flying by.

This summer is just flying by. After returning from our trip in early July I've been running around looking at chicken coops (I really should write about that), going to rally's to stop a berm, trying to design a tile insert for a city street, book club get together at my house, artists' receptions, dinner invites, and visiting family members. Next week I'll be in Idaho and Spokane, and then I have a pottery sale to get ready for -- I'm just exhausted!

This morning was the kick-off breakfast for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. It was a great turnout, and very inspiring. If you'd like to participate by donating or joining our group of walkers click on this link .

Okay, got to go now. I have to make sure the puppies are happy, then go to my friend's house and check on her kitty and close some windows, and then I'm off to meet a friend for lunch.

Time just flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment