Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two down...eight to go!


Last night I met with a bunch of friends to cross number two off my list of things to do before I turn 50.  


We met at Barb's at Westgate for karaoke, and it was a hoot. 


 I have to admit I was a little nervous, but when my name was called I got on my
 feet and walked to the microphone before I could talk myself out of it, and then I sang.  


It was fun, I'm glad I did it, and I'm probably never going to do it again! 


After my "performance" was done we spent the rest of the night dancing,
 singing along with the other performers, talking and laughing -- it was fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures :)
    I didn't realize that you were still posting on this blog. I really need to figure out how to fix its feed. I'll try again now!

    ReplyDelete